Change logs will remain and any time a change happens from Change Log 2 -> forward will be added at the top for ease of finding. I want to keep a detailed account of all changes and make it viewable by all of you at any given time.
- [Changed] where i stored my project and fix links to it.
- [Completed] a number of smaller hidden pages.
- [Moved] some data from Home to About, trying to shorten the page.
- [Changed] the main focus of the site, making it actually worth going too.. that is of course if you are a Unity developer using C#.
Here is just a brief overview of what this site contains:
*This site is mostly for a personal use, but feel free to use it as an
asset location for yourself as well.
- Tutorials for building video games both 2D and 3D, all from various places across the web.
- Tutorials on popular video games ArmA 2 and ArmA 3 and All their expansions all nicely organized and easy to navigate.
- A place for me to showcase my projects, what I've been up to, who I'm following, and my own Free asset store of all items found in my projects.
- Anything I decide to bookmark on my PC goes in a category, 'website' and 'non-website', the 'non's' are just site not suitable for the site or have nothing to do with my site and the website file is for anything on here, once on here I remove it from my PC and it is on here forever. Website costs $45/year for basic so I can't see any reason for ever getting rid of it, maybe someday I'll use it for other purposes, but for now its all for playing around and leaning how to use Vista-prints system. (Quite easy for me)
- A place to add suggestions and to
find an organized set of video .
- Also I offer many other side services for those in MY area and for those who would like more information when they ask me, I can just send them here.
I didn't think adding every page I wanted to save to my bookmarks was efficient or a 'safe' place to keep them. I've lost quite a few over the years. due to PC failures and what-have-you.
-Reason for building site, was for a secondary backup system for data and so I have an organized location for all my assets for game building in one place on the web all for:
- in cases of a stolen PC
- it crashes
- I want to share with others.
I hope my site is easy to understand and easy to navigate through, and suggestions on change is always appropriated. negative feedback.. I'll put a page Strictly for that for all to see, otherwise it will be deleted.. and I won't spend the time adding it to the other pages... sorry.